we stand behind everything we do!
When you're considering installing a security system in your home or at your business, you're making a sizable and important long-term investment. The decisions you make directly impact on the safety of your family or employees. We want you to be a demanding customer whose high expectations are matched by our demonstrated proficiency.
The Characteristics of a Demanding Customer are
- The Demanding Customer has a general idea of the kind of intrusion or fire detection necessary for the home or business and welcomes expert input and suggestions but not to the exclusion of the level of security the demanding customer desires.
- The Demanding Customer has talked with friends, relatives and business colleagues who already have a security system and know the ins and outs of the process.
- The Demanding Customer is not afraid to express high expectations. A good security professional will spend time listening to the customer’s concerns – large or small. If a company’s representatives just count doors and windows and quote a price, they are order takers, not experts.
- The Demanding Customer asks questions and demands straightforward answers. If the company’s representative doesn’t have the answer right away, the demanding customer expects to get answers back in a reasonable time.
- The Demanding Customer listens for clear statements about what the company and today’s technology can and cannot do.
- The Demanding Customer wants candid answers and information on what elements will affect the installation’s design and cost because clarity in specification equals clarity in budgets and costs.