we stand behind everything we do!
You can learn a great deal about a company
The most critical component of investing in a security system for your business is the representative of the company you choose to use. Our Security Consultants are trained, experienced and extremely knowledgeable. Please use the following questions to compare others with us.
- Has the representative provided you background on the security company and the manufacturers of the components of the system which the company proposes to install?
- Has the representative asked in-depth questions about your security needs and interests?
- Has the representative given you a list of references for you to use in reviewing the company’s qualifications?
- Has the representative conducted a security survey to identify the most vulnerable areas of your business, its facilities and grounds and the detection equipment required to provide maximum protection?
- Have you seen a demonstration of the security system’s ease of use and how it will protect you and your property?
- Have you received a written, detailed recommendation on the best methods to meet the security needs and budget of your company, its employees and property?
- Have you been informed of the schedule for a professional installation of the proposed system?
- Have you been given the testing schedule for the system in its phases of installation?
- Have you been provided the system’s communication possibilities and their requirements?
- Has the representative discussed the power and space requirements for the installation of the system?
- Have you been provided the complete schedule of costs on a monthly and annual basis for monitoring and maintenance of your system?
- Has the representative incorporated sufficient capacity in the system design to allow for your company’s growth and increased requirements?
- Have the CCTV and other surveillance options been fully explored for you by the representative?