Since 1892, Creating Peace of Mind
- Special Program: Safe at Home – Free
- Base system includes one deluxe keypad with built-in Police, Fire and Medical Panic Alarm, one master control panel and much more..
- Special Program: Active Duty Military
- Johns Brothers has created 3 specific programs to encourage the acquisition of home security systems by members of the United States Armed Forces on active duty in the Hampton Roads area.
- Special Program: First Voice Response
- The First Voice Response System provides an immediate connection between the trained dispatcher and the affected family member or friend, through the device itself. You don’t have to rely on a box on a table in the hallway or bedroom. The speaker and microphone are in your hand.
- Special Program: Immediate Dispatch Medical Alert
- The Johns Brothers Seniors’ Program is geared to providing a cushion of protection for any
one whose medical condition may require immediate attention. The security system includes not only the
standard elements of a Johns Brothers Safe at Home System, but also a pendant or fob through which
contact with the Johns Brothers Central Monitoring Station personnel can be made
at any time of day. Additionally, this program includes in the base system a monitored heat and smoke detector.
- Special Program: Renter’s Advantage
- Under the Johns Brothers Security Renter’s Advantage program, you can purchase a Johns Brothers Security System at reduced cost for installation at your rental home.